Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by The Hop
It doesn’t matter. Sign your kid up or don’t. Your choice. It’s still an opportunity to play. If it was not offered someone would [ChillLaxin] that there’s no opportunities to play!

Agreed. But if your paying a lot of money for something and you don’t like what your getting you have every right to call it a money grab

You were told exactly what you were getting when you signed up.

Wrong. We were told we were getting a seven week season. Not 7 games in 3 days during Xmas break. This is about ensuring they don’t have to return money.

Put this in perspective. My son lost his Junior Season, his summer of recruiting in front of D1 schools and they may not get a chance to play their senior season. When I signed up for this league I knew there was a good chance Cuomo or the local government would put a stop to it. I’m grateful to the league for making sure they are able to play, and these boys will have one last shot of playing with their friends who they have been playing with since they were 4. They had a blast today, and all I saw was smiles from, all the players, winners and losers. For some of these boys it is the last shot for them to be recruited. So be thankful that these kids have something to do besides playing video games.