Originally Posted by Anonymous
They are not ranked 1st. It is a watch list. The order of the listing does not matter. His daughter is perhaps the 4th best player on his team. Nowhere near 1st in-the-age group.
Uh oh someone is a jealous helicopter parent lmao I personally Don’t think the team as good as many they are good not unbeatable but I will say this his daughter is by far the best on that team And one of the top 5 in the class who knows who is best their in 8th grade Pathetically enough daughters team resulted in face guarding her last time we played after she scored first four goals I Actually think in this class minus a few of YJ Spallina kids the majority of the Top talent is down here in Maryland Having an older daughter enjoy the ride trust me when I tell you which team is best fades fast in a few years Hopefully things clear up By summer to get back to normal
Has anyone seen Spallina play? do they even exist?
He’s got two kids rated 1st in their age group by lacrosse magazine.

Would imagine as a top team they will have many more on the list from that team. List will have 30 kids on it not 4. No one is first or last on a watch list. Congratulations to the kids who worked hard and make the list