Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Jesters earning some respect. Couple of their teams got got ranked. they are doing a great job promoting their program. Their numbers are going through the roof. Most age groups have 3 teams.

The Jesters next college commit will be their first. YJ and TG proven track records when it comes to recruiting.
[quote=Anonymous]Jesters earning some respect. Couple of their teams got got ranked. they are doing a great job promoting their program. Their numbers are going through the roof. Most age groups have 3 teams.

The Jesters next college commit will be their first. YJ and TG proven track records when it comes to recruiting.

Agreed, but the Jesters are and up and coming program. I’m hearing big things for the 2023 team. They seem to be getting bigger and bigger.

Really? They played one mediocre team this fall Capital and tied them. I guess that's big.

They played and beat YJ and TG will never play anyone from LI. Say what you will but the 23’ Jesters squad (who have four UA players on the roster) are going to make a lot of noise with recruiting and lax a lot of people off while doing it!

4 UA players oh yeah wasn’t the Jesters coach the evaluator that sounds legitimate. I guess that’s why UA Long Island performed so well in the tournament.

You have to stop with the Jesters. They are a joke like their name suggests. They are a mid level team, even with their new addition who will not look so great when not surrounded by great players. YJ had a great fall, TG will be right there when all their injured players return...then there’s the rest. Jesters are in that group, no depth