Originally Posted by Anonymous
Most people who are spending money on their kids travel lacrosse are doing it for the experiences their kid is having, and are not seeking a ROI in the form of college money. Yes, they would love to have their kid leverage lacrosse to get into a better college, and they would love for it to result in some scholarship or aid, but such is not, for most, the principal reason they sign their kid up each year.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Most people who are spending money on their kids travel lacrosse are doing it for the experiences their kid is having, and are not seeking a ROI in the form of college money. Yes, they would love to have their kid leverage lacrosse to get into a better college, and they would love for it to result in some scholarship or aid, but such is not, for most, the principal reason they sign their kid up each year.

I agree with this. I’m not expecting any big return with my
Investment. But I’ve got to spend a lot of quality time with my kid and created some great memories. I don’t mean winning lacrosse games. I mean long car rides and laughing our jerks off. Getting late night meals while on the run. All while playing a game he still seems to really love. Yes I’ve spent a crazy amount of money on sports. The quality time you get with your Son/daughter makes it worth every penny.