Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son was on Launch. We also left due to this consistent problem. New team doesn’t do it. I’m friends with parents on Express, Taz and Wolfpack and I know as fact they have never done it. I have to agree, any coach that thinks this is ok is a cheater. Love to look at his taxes.
Express brings in the FOGO from Philadelphia......

PA kid was on Express when he played for them. Not borrowed. Nice try though. No AA teams on LI use players from other teams. Parents wouldn’t allow it. And most B teams don’t allow it either. Takes a special kind of coach that puts winning at all costs, over developing players on his own team. A coach that cares nothing about the kids he is getting paid to develop. Launch coach should move to DC and work for Maddux at Madlax. As slimey as youth sports gets. Then again, even those parents tired of him. All best players are long gone! Then again, Madlax was an AA team. Launch is an average B team at best. So really can’t compare, except that both are coached by vermine.

Your definition of "on the team" seems to be tailored to suit what you need it to mean. He was brought in for WSYL, does not live with in 100 miles of Express and 100% was actually ON the same club team he has been since he started.

Express parent here. Boy in question was a legitimate paying Express player.