Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice try. I know several college All Americans that are incredible players that applied and did not get an invite. The Stony Brook player was not even a high school AA. There are always politics in sports but this is about the worse I have ever seen.

I agree that the selection is a bit off... that said, "The Stony Brook player was not even a high school AA" ... I am pretty sure she was named to the Under Armour Senior Girls All-American Team.

Ohhhh. HS AA means something when they are playing in college. And there you have it. On many a threads the player bio seems to mean something. So that’s why we are where we are when it comes down to selecting UA teams and HS AA. When you distill it down, the same few (mainly 1 person) gets to stack those teams[/b[b]] with marginal players from her team/org who then pack their player bio’s with nonsense. What garbage.
[/u]

Well the kid your think is undeserving played for Top Guns.. so I guess that spoils that theory[u]

Huh. Wake up. You seem very defensive. The quote is about the whole selection process from UA Command, UA Highlight to HS AA etc. There is a common thread to who gets selected and the majority are picked from certain High schools whose coaches are part of YJ and players from YJ and this allows marginal players to pack their bio’s with nonsense