Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’m guessing your princess didn’t make it!!!! Lmfao

Rather my daughter not make it, than one of the girls who did, but shouldn’t have. You know the ones I’m talking about. The ones who didn’t score one point, turned the ball over, lost draws. Should I go on? Sorry I’m calling out your daughter, but if your not part of the solution, your part of the problem! Maybe she was in a little over her head? It’s what happens when there’s a political agenda. Everyone loses
I’m guessing your princess didn’t make it!!!! Lmfao

Rather my daughter not make it, than one of the girls who did, but shouldn’t have. You know the ones I’m talking about. The ones who didn’t score one point, turned the ball over, lost draws. Should I go on? Sorry I’m calling out your daughter, but if your not part of the solution, your part of the problem! Maybe she was in a little over her head? It’s what happens when there’s a political agenda. Everyone loses

I will end that on your daughter didn’t make it lmfao!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness she didn’t who would want to have been a part of that embarrassing mess! I lmfao too, when you got beat down by Grizzlies and then had to drive 8 hours home with a big L on your forehead! Fun times!