Originally Posted by Anonymous
BBL BEST CLUB OUT OF NJ.

BBL has a very strong program at the moment, however these things are cyclical, just ask Tri-State and Leading Edge. The trick is to survive the downside. LE is on a bit of a downswing, and Tri State looks to be trending a bit with the SHP kids. As far as not surviving the downswing, I think that Mad Dog NJ is a pretty good example. Jury is probably still out on clubs like Bluestar and Riot which seem to be growing at a steady pace, a couple of good teams in these programs, but they need a few more years of demonstrated consistency.
4 out of LE 6 2022 poles are going to Yale, Hoopkins, Loyola & UPenn and we are less than 40 days into the recruiting process. I hope they survive this downcycle.

It's really after the 2022s where the decline is happening.

Yes, that was my earlier point, but the LE kool-aid has not worn off for some people yet. There was a time when the majority of the top players in NJ were on LE teams, this is simply not the case anymore, especially with the 2023s and 2024s. LE definitely has some great players, but in recent years, they have not attracted all of the top talent in NJ. Unlike the past, they simply cannot expect that they are going to get all of the best players simply because they are LE. Players have found a lot of success with other programs in the state.
What club does the RFH kid that's going to Yale play for?
Parents must have drank alot of kool-aid!