Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am not sure who is commenting for the Orange Team, but I have friends on Orange and the now gone Green team. I am so glad we stayed in AA county and never switched to Looneys. There is always someone running their mouth. You can’t argue that both teams had dad coaches way too long. Orange still does. It was absolutely sinful that looneys killed the Green team and left those kids hanging. I hope they all got on other teams. Oh by the way they had a lot of great players. I doubt they were picked up to fill roasters. How about you guys move on and let’s see how your record goes this year. Lacrosse is a character building sport, I can tell that a lot of you commenting never played just by the way you talk about kids.

a lot of the Green teams issue was the daddy ball The team bled players because the coach of twins had his sons on the field far more than they should have been. They were good players, but not head and shoulders better to warrant their playing time. Kids move on when they realized they are being hosed and treated unfairly. Breakers, Rock and True have all benefitted from the mismanagement of the Green team, they all picked up decent lax players.