Outside of this year with schools changing seasons, club lax is usually fine as it is mostly summer based. That being said after watching my kid play 2 club teams in different sports as well as 3 school sports one thing you have to monitor as the only person who sees it all is your kids health. I've come to realize by watching when my son looks worn out. They won't ever complain but you can sometimes see that burst of energy or speed isn't there. Not that the kid is out of shape but with schools practicing every day topped off with additional club practices it will happen. You usually need to cut out some practices/games at some point so they can recharge. That is going to have to happen on the club teams as school coaches won't let them miss time if they aren't injured. You need to find club coaches that understand that school will come first during the season and will make accommodations for that. Most kids on club teams are playing multiple sports so coaches understand. If you have a club coach that demands their club team over school then you either need to turn your kid into a 1 sport athlete or my advice is to find another club. My experience is that club coaches limit practices during other seasons but expect you to show up starting in May until club season is over.