Originally Posted by Anonymous
IL trying to create the same buzz with DP as the did w JS Smart to keep things relevant w recruiting Odd group of four schools Wonder if the selection of schools with large offers was less due to his lackluster end of summer leading up to Sept 1 objectively felt he was 2nd to third best on his Hawks team last few events especially IL Mania My money is on UNC

So many kids rushing to commit to schools. I agree think the shorter midfielder outplayed DP both tournaments I saw them in at Naptown and mania event. He plays mostly midfield on Hawks Extended dead period is not helpful to those of us trying to get our kids recruited
The former Rough Riders kid out played the highly ranked Slainte kid, but the FCA kid might have been the best player on the field at Naptown.

LOL, glad you folks don't coach MIAA or collegiate ball because you wouldn't be able to hold a job. Team A has lots of stud offensive players: Team B puts their top LSM on their perceived #1M, best SSDM on their 2 and slides fast to both if necessary. This opens up #3 for step down shots and great dodging opportunities in space. If you have a great #3, that player will shine and often get the most goals in settled O. The better your #1 and #2 are, the more opportunities for #3 (don't you folks watch basketball). Every coach wants 6 great offensive players, who play well together, on the field at once so he can keep a defense off balance and make them pay for cheating (aka overplaying or sliding early) to the better players.