Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And just like that Under Armour is out of luck. Last week they gave the date and location for the Northern Super Regional. Somehow they figured it would be a good idea to bring NY teams down to Maryland to play. Then a couple days later, NY added Maryland to the mandatory quarantine list. So all the players, parents, coaches would have to skip school, work etc... for two weeks when they get home. Not going to happen, especially when all the kids on the rosters are high profile and would stick out like a sore thumb if they tried to sneak back to school after attending. They would actually have to lie everyday to get admitted to school each day. I just don't understand why Under Armour can't set these games up in NY or at least the northeast where this stuff is not an issue. Can't imagine them running it in MD with the current ban, and if they do, I can't imagine people actually going, throwing two weeks of their life out the window. I expect they will be announcing alternative plans soon.

If your in the state less than 24 hours there is no requirement to quarantine. just need to re-organize the schedule.. or make the drive twice..

Corrigan Sports just removed the scheduled date and location and put it back to TBD. So it looks like MD is out and they need to go back to the drawing board.