Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ty-

Just about 9/1, ya'll. Posting my Top 10 Juniors early tomorrow afternoon to kick off a huge week of Class of 2022 content on @Inside_Lacrosse. Doing something that I've been weighing for a long time — next to each recruit's name, we'll be listing birth year/birth month. Boom.

Ty-
This decision was made b/c I think transparency is important, plus it adds context to a recruit's development. I'll also say this: if you're gonna be in the replies detracting from a kid's hard work just because they're a few months older (not their fault), feel free to unfollow
—-

What real benefit is there for giving out kids birthday-
This guy is a real hammerhead bag.
As a coach, I can tell you one of the first questions of a college coach is birthday. My 17 year old seniors at a lot more desirable than my 19 yr old ones. It’s not a reflection of the player as it’s a parental decision, but age is extremely relevant.

As a coach your first question should be how old the
Players are. But you don’t need to get that info from Twitter ! Most players are already embarrassed by the behavior of their parents and don’t need it all over the Internet by some trolling wanna be recruiter! I’m sure bdays info is out there somewhere for all players if you really want to search for it- just don’t agree that it should blasted on Twitter or any other forum-