Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have to say the team. For the 2026 team, BBL, Tribal, and Towermen have a chance to qualify from Jersey, depending on the PA and Maryland teams. To join a team like Tri-State at the 2026 level solely on the fact they go to the qualifier is probably not worth it as they will likely no qualify at the 2026 level.

Due to the fact teams can not use older kids / hold backs the qualifier competition is not as strong as you would think, especially when you have to face the Maryland teams. Its actually quite refreshing to see kids that are of normal size and/or normal maturity during this particular time of growth. This is coming from family who had positive WSYL experience.

Going into, I was not so excited due to expense, never ending opportunities for lacrosse to take your money, and comments from what I have learned are just negative people. However, it turned out to be a great entire family experience. It was well run. Everything about it was just well done - from activities to the venue. It served as family vacation with lacrosse. My one son who doesn't even play lacrosse absolutely loved the experience. Actually made stronger connection with brother who played and the team in general. Just book airfare early and stay at convenient hotel! Expensive,yes, but so are any nice vacations!

This is the reason clubs like Annapolis Hawks and Madlax will never go to WSYL. If it wasn't age based, they probably would dominate it every year. This is why LI is king. I believe NJ will have a shot at winning it all in the near future.