Originally Posted by Anonymous
https://www.hawks2022.com/players

Did not see the players on the field today list on their website.

You sure. Might want to check again.

Annapolis Hawks 2020 Naptown Champions

On to Sept 1. Let dreams become reality. Not for all, but for some.

No guest players on Hawks! So much for loyalty to the kids/families that have been on the team for years. Everything wrong with club lacrosse and daddyball was displayed in the televised game. Spalding kids should enjoy the trophy. They won’t ever get one in the MIAA. Or make the playoffs. Probably lose to Broadneck though. Ding ding.

Hawks did Not win because of the guest BL player In fact they’re almost were eliminated because of his erratic shooting in earlier games. Yes my son is on the team and NO Need for his addition. Yesterday had one goal and two assists taking every run was NOT a game changer. Funny and supportive of prior arguments how a certain writer slipped him in the post game tweet with only having one goal. That game was won by the real Hawks and due to guest players some real hawks got the short end Loyalty has to matter difficult year to change teams As well

That’s exactly my point when I said it’s a joke. Hawks is good enough without adding the BL kid and the FCA kid. And having them run first midfield the whole game while actual hawks players sits and watch is embarrassing and I feel bad for the kids that actually tried out and mad the team.

We live in a celebrity culture, and celebrity ( father) is a larger than life lacrosse figure in this small world of lacrosse. Look how the announcers gush over him. Without him, they would just be another team with good lacrosse players , with him the team is elevated to celebrity status in the lacrosse world.

They didn’t need him or the other player and quite frankly wasnt close to being best player on the field Was clearly outplayed entire tournament by other hawks players and was not productive Was no need for it this team has been together for awhile and is one of top teams in 2022. Noted the attention received because of name is Humorous

Watched the film. This was a great ensemble cast: lot of haters out there. Keepers played well, Team D was tight, pushed the ball in transition, and were efficient on O. Great players like playing with other great players if they buy into an unselfish team culture. Good job at Naptown Hawks.