Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have every interest in Looneys being a success providing a non-profit club option as for-profit becomes bigger. As someone who just checks out their site periodically here would be my concerns.

- your twitter account has no club play photos or mentions. just alumni. instagram I at least saw one current team mention.
- the pub that sponsers you doens't point to your current web site
- your old teamsite is still up that is what you find from google search that reflects poorly on you
- Most clubs kept tryouts to 25 or free. why are you charging $75? are you trying to keep people away
- your coaches list has no information on their history with lacrosse. If I search "STEPHEN ABRAMS" I get more info from his crabs coaching page.
- your link to Stephen Abrams as a director points to Terry Crowley on the crabs?!?!
- you have no 29 coach and your training info is "coming soon". huh, will you train? I see that info on your homepage after scrolling. Just say something.

This is worse then most rec sites to be honest. I think even dukes nationals was better at the end. As an organization charging $1500+ with I'm per players I would expect a much more professional web prescense. This is not to just beat up but what someone with younger lax players sees and uses to decide what teams to try and get involved with. I hope Looneys parents see this and ask for improvements. Best of luck.

I actually speak to the coaches who are coaching the team; I know crazy concept.