Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Without injury and getting in trouble early in H.S., she could of been best 2020 hands down. Legacy select is a head scratcher.

Injuries stink , but to be placed on an AA team without playing for two seasons is ludicrous! Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Not fair at all to girls who actually played. That’s why US Lacrosse AA is more meaningful, because it’s earned. This is a joke and the politics are evident!

While I agree that US lacrosse AA may be more meaningful on LI it’s a joke nationally . When you have as many US lacrosse AA from Cali alone as you have UA AA it’s a bit ridiculous. I do think the NP pick hurts UA credibility as I don’t think she has played a season in 3-4 years and the last time I watched her play was on the CR rehab tour at the UA tournament and it was a train wreck . That said congrats to all the others who made the list , well deserved , and there are definitely a few other from LI who could have made it ( BBP kid who I think has made every UA team ) but in general I think they got it right .