Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Lol! Nobody cares! That ship has sailed!"

Typical hater, obviously his kid did not get the call. When the kids are announced you should go up and tell one of the dads your thoughts on the matter. We all know you are too much of a flaccid coward to do that.

Nice try, but my daughter is not a senior. You are a funny troll!

So you're just an A hole? I'm pretty sure the kids that make the senior AA team care that you think the ship has sailed. It's a huge honor and a great way to end a terrible year.

The lax year ended back in March. There are really no true senior AAs because there was no senior season to base it on. Same reason there are no US Lacrosse AAs this year. UA AAs was a fun event to watch the kids who were chosen play the game, but since there’s no game, there is no point!No need to get your panties twisted. Just the facts. I can see you’re happy that your daughter made a useless list, and I’m sure you can’t wait for the list to come out so you brag about it, maybe your last chance, your daughter may disappear in college!

My daughter is a 2021 so no she wasn't chosen. But I do appreciate the fact that these kids missed their senior year that unlike the college players they'll never get back. You obviously have no idea how the UA process works. The waves start to be announced before many teams even start playing conference games. The UA teams are not based on senior year. Not sure why you feel the need to diminish the accomplishments of HS kids. Pretty sad.