Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
“The lax year ended back in March. There are really no true senior AAs because there was no senior season to base it on. Same reason there are no US Lacrosse AAs this year. UA AAs was a fun event to watch the kids who were chosen play the game, but since there’s no game, there is no point!No need to get your panties twisted. Just the facts. I can see you’re happy that your daughter made a useless list, and I’m sure you can’t wait for the list to come out so you brag about it, maybe your last chance, your daughter may disappear in college”

Talk about a flaccid coward who manages to be completely ignorant . First off genius the selection is not based only on their senior year ,it’s based on their high school career both in school ball and travel . For someone who keeps saying “ just the facts “ you sure are ill informed . Your logic is that of a child , you essentially state if there is no game than no reason to give these kids the honor of UA AA but by your logic there is no reason any year to give kids All County or US lacrosse AA as they never play any game either . In the end you are one of those jealous parents who can’t stand that their kid is just not very good . Never understand how you diminishing the accomplishments of young girls makes you feel better about yourself and I would guarantee your kid feels the disappointment you have in her . One more “fact” for you is that UA senior AA status is the best indicator of future college success .

The only one flaccid is you, ask your wife angry man! If you can’t handle facts now, college will be a rough ride for you! Be well and get some sleep

I don’t have to I just asked yours and she said no problem in that department . Just say congrats and well deserved to these kids instead of acting like a coward and bashing high school girls accomplishments . Your kid knows your disappointment , honestly if you just acted happy for these kids she would be way more proud of you than the embarrassment she feels now . Go take your medication and look up what a fact is as you have no clue .