Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs 2022 miss playoffs in their own tournament @Crabfeast.

Team seems to have a bunch of talent but never has done anything with it.

You mean "Team McDunna"

Completely selfish and astonishingly foolish play (I've watched games with 10+ unforced turnovers this summer), non existent ball movement and three coaches that stand on the sideline and do nothing but pout as the train goes off the rails again and again - let alone coach.

Apparently, so long as the Orange chrome domes get to run down the field and launch the ball for the highlight reel and Instagram photos all is great in their world.

Even if it means getting rolled by teams nobody has ever heard of.

Great job 22 Crab coaches!!

I'm sure the pay isn't that great, but don't you have an ounce of self pride left??

Wow is all I can say. Better hope King Crab doesn't find you. He has spent countless hours "building" this team and developing them. His ability to build a roster, develop players and hire great coaching staffs is why he's renowned nation wide. There is only one conductor in the land of the Crustaceans and he has the best Club in the country.

2022 MD Roughriders win crabfeast for the second time in 3 years with a 6-1 win over Laxachussetts in the championship. They finish the summer 21-3 with all local kids, an even mix of public and private players, no tryouts last fall and all the kids on the roster play. The way it should be.