Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not too often you can say this on this site but I AGREE with both sides of this
1. The Hawks Lids lefty is hyped by the coach and while he is a good player he is Not amongst the best I was in Tennessee and personally thought he played good enough to get the write up he got but I wouldn’t consider him a top 15 attackman in the class and fits better as a role player.
The other argument on here
2 The hype of the BL lefty because of his dad doesn’t get same criticism . Personally thought he was good not great in Tennessee as Spallina was clearly the best of the Attackman at that event and was the clear leader of that attck group and was best at event With A few other standouts behind him . The BL player was good but was not great . Following week at Main Stage “his fathers event” the BL player was outshined by a different attackman on his team Beerman and took backseat to him SO why did he get a write up and “touted” in the article at the top with Spallina (everyone knows that isn’t the case) And was thrown into the write up
So that’s my assessment now my question
Why is Lids dad involvement questioned so hard yet the other fathers Clear involvement with his buddy at Inside lacrosse not questioned While the BL player is better than the Hawks player the situation isn’t much different if you think about it.

Ok - let’s criticize the spallina situation. Kid was a 2020 and wasn’t good so then he became an average 2021 - then they dropped him to a 2022 to hopefully get him a better ranking... for lacrosse. Absolutely ridiculous.

I dont have any idea about his age..But how can you go from being a 2020 to a 2022 ? Just doesnt seem like the truth. Maybe one year, that is common among the players, but 2 ??