Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would consider 91 md a great team. At least talent wise. Funny from the FCA parent that they will win out tomorrow. I certainly hope so against Dukes Young guns and Mesa
FCA won out, 4-3 in the final over PA Roughriders. Game called early due to a fight.

Didn’t FCA and Crabs have some sort of fight last week too? Or maybe it was in the stands? Fellowship of Christian Athletes...ha!

FCA has a good team though. Those defenders are excellent.
I would consider 91 md a great team. At least talent wise. Funny from the FCA parent that they will win out tomorrow. I certainly hope so against Dukes Young guns and Mesa
FCA won out, 4-3 in the final over PA Roughriders. Game called early due to a fight.

Didn’t FCA and Crabs have some sort of fight last week too? Or maybe it was in the stands? Fellowship of Christian Athletes...ha!

FCA has a good team though. Those defenders are excellent.
Their defenders are definitely legit, unfortunately offense needs work. PA Roughriders had a solid starting attack with a big dude who is very athletic, was a great matchup until the unfortunate ending.

What happened at the end?

Roughriders player punched an FCA player in the head twice knocking him unconscious. Roughriders parents rushed the field and threatened to kill people. Seriously the Dad of the roughriders player who assaulted the FCA player screamed "I'll kill everyone here"

There was no fight. Just a roughriders player assaulting an FCA player. Nothing happened after that.