Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard that 2024 Team 91 MD went 1-2 earlier this week in a Millon tournament and were beaten by 2024 Madlax and Next Level 2024. I went to the tourney site and it was not updated with final score of the next level game (which makes me believe they were really beaten).

I thought that 91 was supposed to be the/a top team in the area, and with the refs knowing that its Millon's team, I am assuming Next Level outplayed them. Is Next Level that good or was Millon not on the sideline?

This summer's games mean nothing. To see any team gloating over a win, or bashing another team for a loss is silly. Some teams have been having full contact practices for months. Other teams are going into tournaments cold. Some teams are showing up with full rosters plus guest players. Other teams are playing with half a deck. With all the last minute changes to tournament schedules, kids have conflicts, and other kids are justifiably unwilling or unable to travel. The team that shows up one week may be completely different from the team that shows up the following week.