Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ya see, there is the problem: YOU felt great, fortunately. But what IF people who have it, and feel no ill effects, spread it to people that may not be so fortunate? Again, no sympathy for anyone at a tournament that gets it as they are there voluntarily. But what about the people that get it from someone that was at one of these events? That's how it spreads. Most people forget this is not only about them but about everyone in your circle. Does Johnny Lax Parent want to get it and then give it to his/her elderly parent? Hmmmmmm?????

You know something.. You're right..
I'm heading for the bomb shelter with the kids and not coming out until there is a vaccine. My son can use the lax free time to fine tune his Fortnite skills.

It's all hogwash. I was out east with the family on the 4th at a 50th birthday party. My kid didn't feel very well a couple days later, low fever. After about three days the fever broke and he felt better. Well enough to attend the tournament in Connecticut. I don't see what the big deal was. How many kids go to school with the flu, schools don't close for that.

And if he inadvertently passes it to someone and that person dies?

The flu killed over 80,000 in 2018.. Should have shut down school that year. Over 38,000 a year on road are killed and over 4 million require medical attention....shut down the roads.. WE could shut down everything and guess what?? Life would go on killing us humans..