Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs should move out of elite and let another team in.
Performance should equal level of play.
Time to move on and find another competitive club.
Move Roughriders or Bay Raiders up.
Those teams are well coached and play classy.

I concur. Both of those teams play top level in summer tourneys. Let them play with the big boys in the Spring too. They can handle it. They may need to add some holdbacks to their rosters to win, but both teams are worthy.

I would agree as well. Both of these teams competed against what is being considered elite teams in Crabs and FCA and played them both well. Looney's, Crabs and Next Level should be playing AAA; Roughriders and Bay Raiders would give better competition to the elite level teams.

Roughriders is listed in the A bracket at Summer Exposure this year. Bayraiders is at least up in AA. Will be a good chance to see how they compete against BLC, Hawks, Crabs, VLC. But if you are going to rally for a team to be moved to Elite, they should probably be playing in the Highest bracket of summer tournaments.

Is the schedule out? I did not see anything but you make a valid point with Roughriders.

Go to Hogan Lax and you can see what division each team is in if you look at each tournament. Some teams even disappeared completely as others were added!!