Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hermit? No. You can still do things. Just not gather 1000 screaming crazy parents that think their 12 yr old is Paul Rabil, under a tent that holds germs no less, in the middle of some run down field for 8 hrs. And across state lines in some case .... Thats a great way to contain spreading of the virus...NOT . What this virus has shown is that many people lack the ability to entertain or interact with their kids for whatever reason. Maybe a red solo cup is more important. I dont know as fortunately I do not fall into that category of "I need to keep my kid busy and lax is the only source of doing that".

So true.

Might want to come down off that mountain and join us poor mere mortals Mr Holier than Tho . Difference between you and me is that I dont care what you do with your life in this free country, Somehow you think you can tell me how to lead my life.

Here's what you don't get. If you want to do something reckless that only affects you and your family, have at it. But when you meatheads are doing reckless things that affects other people, it is my business. Because you are going to spread the virus, and those who you affect will spread the virus, and then people will die, people will lose jobs, schools will be shut down act. It's amazing that this virus has been here 6 months and everyone sees what's going on with the states wouldn't use good judgment and you people are still saying the "free country" garbage. Liberate me so I can go to a youth lacrosse tournament! The whole world is pitying us (and Brazil).