Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Deleware just added to NY/NJ/CT quarantine list. Anyone want to go to NLF or NALF and stay 2 extra weeks. Summer tourney season is pretty much officially over.

It will happen and many teams from NY, NJ, Conn will be there. Just Relax. Until there is a vaccine , you will be in your cave hiding ( your right) . I intend to use common sense and try to go about my life which includes watching my son's lacrosse.

And because of you - yes you - the below cut and pasted URL is happening and will continue to happen at monumental levels. I am not saying every kid plays lax to play in college but its nice that its an option. This is shortsighted thinking by these moronic directors and foolish parents. If many colleges cancel sports including lacrosse (to date its only Furman) then they wont be able to charge 3500 per kid bc kids wont play if there is no endgame. The reason the majority of kids play travel lax in 9th-12th grade is to play somewhere in college from DI to DIII. If we had a handle on this pandemic and socially distanced and stayed local in our communities and stopped the spread, colleges would open and sports could be played. I don't understand how 6 weeks of travel lax - AMONG A LITANY OF OTHER THINGS (beaches, bars, etc . . ) is worth it. Clearly its just me.

Cincinnati, Stanford, and 17 other Division I schools are permanently eliminating dozens of sports programs in an unexpected loss from the pandemic
https://www.insider.com/college-sports-programs-cut-due-to-coronavirus-pandemic-2020-7