Originally Posted by Anonymous
Has you club given you your summer tourney schedule yet?

Has you club given you your summer tourney schedule yet?

Cuomo just added Tennessee to the list of states with mandatory quarantine. I really hope the boys who are attending the Juniors open in Tennessee today and tomorrow quarantine for 2 weeks when they get back. I hope the parents AND TEAM DIRECTORS respect the order and say they can’t practice for the safety and health of others!

Parents are out of control.

The order applies to people who are still here after Sunday so no quarantining necessary. Stop drinking the Cuomo cool aid and mind your own business

Believe me, the county will find out who the people are traveling to Tennessee. There isn't a problem going there or coming back, but upon coming back families will be required to do certain things. And don't let them find out it's certain COACHES. County is preparing to drop the hammer on clubs having practices at this point. Look out
gatherings of up to 25 people are allowed .

ITS a Joke.. these are guidlines not laws. Freedom is the right to choose. with all the new treatsments the death toll is decling as the cases are going up, Yet Cuomo is locking us in more. NO THANKS listening to The Murdering Cuomo .

Okay, how much will you spend on legal fees defending this statement. Better yet, ask the club director to help offset the cost. After reading your post containing many misspelled words, you don't stand a chance. Open up a dictionary!