I'm a player in the 22 division and I have never been contacted by my club director or coach to see if I/we still even want to play modified lacrosse in the middle of a pandemic. Has any club or US lacrosse polled any players with regard to playing this summer. I just watched some of my best friends miss their senior year of lax, no other sports are playing and less then 2 weeks after school is over we are going to start traveling and playing lax. What a slap in the face to those seniors and juniors. I am a 3 sport athlete and I would much rather be in school this coming fall with a chance to play sports for my school then play a washed up form of lax. If I am going to play and put my life and families life at risk its not going to be playing a modified form of lax 2 weeks before my football season starts. If we are going to play, let's play for real and stop having my parents sign waivers that basically say "we are going to play some washed up lacrosse and we know we are putting your life at risk but don't blame us." I practice almost every day with a bunch of guys from my HS and travel teams and we are not in favor of "play dates" or modified lax. If I wanted to have a play date with someone I couldn't touch I would ask my girlfriend to hang out.