Originally Posted by Anonymous
If they were as good as everyone says they are they would have been able to carry their teams last summer like the CT Grizzly girl carries that team. In the end they did not and both teams looked average against average competition. They are good players but they don’t make their team or teammates better. TG had major injuries to multiple starters and still only lost 3 games all summer.

Play for a team that has a competitive schedule and solid coaching. In addition you and your daughter will have to do some leg work contacting coaches and getting camp dates for the schools you are interested in. It also is huge to have someone from your clubs administration who will advocate for your daughter.

Here is a list of YJ 2021 comittments.

ATTACK
Hopkins
Harvard
Harvard
Army
Stony Brook
Stanford
Lafayette

MIDFIELD
Stanford
Stanford
UVA
Penn State
Delaware
Boston College
Furman

DEFENSE
Yale
Maryland
Florida
USC
USC
Stony Brook
Pitt

GOALIE
Maryland
Arizona State

Any questions ? ................This is why you play for Yellow Jackets..... Support, Exposure, Friendship, Experience, Contacts and some of the best families you will ever meet. Ask any 2021 parent if they were happy with the decision to play for the Yellow Jackets. Ask some parents from other areas if they were happy with their recruiting experience. Trust me I have been through this process numerous times and when you visit schools and meet parents from other clubs they are in awe of the opportunities afforded our YJ girls.

Umm...Ok, you do realize this is the 2023 girls thread? No questions, and nobody cares about your 2021 daughter and her experience. The same can be said for girls who play on other teams. Your post is irrelevant since this is a different age group with their own talents, and or lack there of.

Go ask Bill or Shannon for help with recruitment.........let me know how that goes. Just keep writing your checks !

Angry man hoping he can ride the YJ recruiting train knowing his daughter stinks! Good luck! Fortunately, my daughter doesn't need YJ, TG or anyone else to get her recruited. Her talents speak for itself.