Originally Posted by Anonymous
At least you were spared being blown out by St. A's three times this season...

Errrr, I don’t think so. Chaminade has superior defense, LSM and goalie. St. Anthony’s had big edge at attack. Face off is pretty even, but I’ll take the Chaminade Yale commit all day. Middies even. In the end, I think it would have been a battle with much turning in face offs. Number 34 needs the ball to dominate......

At least you were spared being blown out by St. A's three times this season...

Errrr, I don’t think so. Chaminade has superior defense, LSM and goalie. St. Anthony’s had big edge at attack. Face off is pretty even, but I’ll take the Chaminade Yale commit all day. Middies even. In the end, I think it would have been a battle with much turning in face offs. Number 34 needs the ball to dominate......

Would not be close. St Anthony’s would dominate. Yale commit would struggle against Duke. Agree that Chaminade defense/goalie may have an edge. Offensively St Anthony’s would run circles around them. St Anthonys’s Middies/Attack are solid. Chaminade losing the middle and Attack to Prep Schools hurt them. Next year will be different.

Word is the Covid 19 came out of Chaminade new science labs so they wouldn't have to play St A's this year.

Good one, Fredo. Now go lie down and rest. You must be tired from making a funny.