Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hopefully there is so lacrosse. Probably local only. The fact that hawks and laxachusetts will not play each other for a 2nd consecutive year is beyond ludicrous. They will not get better playing slow motion, unathletic Long Island kids, or the leftover local riffraff. Maybe the two organizations can figure something out

"slow motion nonathletic long island kids" ?? Wow, you for real dude? Your comment is more than laughable....even more so that its coming from a 6th grade wannabe parent whos obviously living his life through his kid.

Easy there..Let me explain this,

What he means is MD and MA players who should be in 8th and 7th grade and hitting puberty at this time dont find on age prepuberty children in 6th grade one/two years younger that much of a challenge. Only a few on age 6th grade teams can compete at this time from LI.

Might have a point at this time, but in next few years things will change. Playing down sooner or later catches up to you.

Ahhhhhh yes, rather than talk about 11/12 year olds having fun playing lax - once again the holdback convo!! woo hoo. I think for the parents who keep on the bringing it up lets see if the conversation can be seen on every thread. C'mon you can do it!!! And no I am not the parent of a holdback. I am the parent of a rising 11th grader who plays on a travel team with MANY holdbacks and my son is young for his age BUT WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!! Move on already! Or keep complaining in everythread.

Better yet, Ill start a new one and post the first thread.

Boys 2040 Grads - Mid Atlantic version

OMG, I was just on a date with this guy and we were talking about a second date and then all of sudden he says to me do u like lacrosse? And I like totally said yea and then he said what do you think about having a baby together? I was like we haven't even had a second date yet but I like where this is going. But then he said to me - you have to promise me you will do an 18 month pregnancy and like not the totally normal nine. And I was like why? And he was like so we can have a holdback in the womb bc it will like totally give him an advantage. when he is born he will like totally crawl faster than all the other kids and although he will be a newborn he will really be older and we will have a huge advantage in life. It will be awesome! It was like the weirdest conversation eva!!

end scene . . .

I had no idea the passion the Mom's had for lacrosse until I started reading the holdback comments on this website. Every thread, my props to the ladies, glad they get involved here.

Any mother knows pregnancy lasts 10 months. This was definitely a man.