Originally Posted by Anonymous
TEAM 91 just sent out an e-mail to all the players saying they plan on doing a full season this summer, that is disgusting! There are still 100's of new Covid cases a day, people are still passing away from this disease daily and they are worried about saving there season so they can hold try outs next year and collect more $. Do they not realize how many people lost there jobs and can't afford this. I am all for lacrosse and have been involved in travel sports for the past decade, this is just pathetic. They would put our children at risk for this and they don't care. Are we going to throw a full shield on these youngsters helmets and then send them out on the field in August in 100 degree temperature and have them pass out? Kids will be dropping like flies from heat related illnesses. You cant do that, this is just a money hungry organization that even sold t-shirts for profit during this pandemic. I have been with TEAM 91 for 8 years now and this is unbelievable. How about you take your waiver away, are you afraid of getting sued after a child gets sick? You say you are all about the kids, then be about the kids and let's make sure they stay healthy!

How is a full season going to happen this summer? I can see teams getting together to have practices, but do you think states will really allow these tournaments happen in the next couple of months,. So go from no lax to FULL tournaments in 2 months? NO WAY