Some of their players are posting practices on social media. Just shows the mentality of the lax community. Parents, kids will not get an edge on anything.
[/quote]

Most Maryland teams can start practicing in small groups today after 5pm.
[/quote]

They are 21 year old 9th graders so I guess they can't adults what to do.[/quote]

LOL, someone's kid can't compete and has had the pleasure of a nice MD skull dragging[/quote]

Na, just a parent who played sports growing up and knows how easy it is to beat younger kids in the driveway at sports. Bigger and stronger probably isn't an advantage if my kids wanted to play video games but I know how much of an advantage it is in sports. For that reason I would never let my kids play in a competitive game against younger kids. Would push him to be better than the older kids and play up. If you can't have success playing amongst your peers then its probably time to find a new sport that is better suited for you.[/quote]

But yet here we are, beating your kid on the field every time. Take all your words and excuses and just make your kid better. That's it.[/quote]

My son is fine. On age 9th grade varsity player. Not 9th grade playing down with 7th graders. I'll let him take his lumps with the big boys instead of picking on little kids. Pretty sure it will make him better in the end.