Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone on here have a real line on the thought process of having or not having tournaments like the UA,NLF,MAVERICK,NIKE,WARRIOR,NAPTOWN etc?

To me, it looks like all of them are hoping for some miracle, which may arrive some time early next year hopefully( vaccine). In the meantime they are moving dates to a later time hoping that states open up more. I doubt any have any real concrete plans, just tentative hoping for the best as these tournaments are big time money makers.

As example from website, NLF has cancelled Opening weekend in Balt and moved their Elite 120 to a date TBD. Their Big NLF Championship is supposed to go still in July, but they have an alternative date in late Aug.

Their NLF Allstar Event is still supposed to go in July still and UA cant even figure out what day to have it. I doubt either goes. as they need to coordinate all the regions tryouts, with many tryouts TBD later.

Naptown has already postponed to new date which will go right after new date of Crabfeast.

So many different dates on tournaments and many still changing. And to add to the confusion, Dead Period for DI College recruiting is until July 31st now. D2 is till end of June, and D3 has its own path but usually follows D1. So that is also different this year. These tournaments depend on college coaches being there

In other words a BIG MESS and be prepared for midweek games along with whatever else comes your way.