Originally Posted by Anonymous
But now it’s year by year
They corrected that mistake. Hopefully they will correct the grade mistake too. It’s as simple as black and white. It’s not even a debate anymore. Youth kids play their age. That’s it, end of discussion. I just read somewhere a 13 year old just graduated college. I think it was Fullerton state. Hypothetically if this kid wanted to play lacrosse, I’d say he should play with other 13 year olds. How is this topic even a discussion?

I completely agree but I would take it 1 step further and do it by every semester. I would have 16 teams from 9th -12th grade. All those boys born in the first semester from Sept 1 to November 1 who are freshman play together and then the same for sophomores, juniors and seniors. That would be 4 teams for just those 2 months. Although people may complain that a boy born on September 1 and another boy born on September 15th are 15 days apart and thus there is a complete advantage for the boy 15 days older. HMMMMM, clearly this wont work. Now I got it. If there are 180 days in the school year then they can have a team for every day that a school is in session. This may make it hard on the budget and most teams will only have one player and probably no teammates unless there are 2 or more boys on the same day. but if the school they are playing doesn't have any boys born that day then there wont be a game. Oh, wait never mind. What if someone is born in the morning and someone else is born at night but on the same day. The boy could be nearly 24 hours older. This is a major problem. Oh well, I tried to solve the problem.