Originally Posted by Anonymous
They all ghosted:
Igloo, 91, and S2S stole the money also. Bad business people.

Maybe just bad people?

Who does this to their clients in the middle of an historic pandemic?

Lax is now classified as the one of the sports with the highest risk of transmission. I can't see our endearing governor allowing anyone play lax for quite some time.

2 week, no schedule

In no way am I sticking up for any club or program, but maybe they haven't shared any info or a schedule because they probably don't know what the season will look like at this point (if there will be one).

I'm sure every single tournament has either been rescheduled, cancelled or is trying to secure an alternate date/location right now. I'm sure every single permit for field space is on hold, if not rescinded. I'm sure every single club needs to evaluate what players have received thus far vs what was promised in their tuition to gauge what type of credit/refund will be fair for each team. I'm sure there are dozens of other unanswerable questions right now.

I'm sure every tuition paying parent would like to hear from their club director(s) -- even if the information at this point is 'we just don't know what will happen for the summer, but as soon as we get a feel we will let you know'. But on the flip side, there are way more pressing things to gain clarity on than my son's and daughter's summer lacrosse team.

Sit tight.....answers will come in due time

A very reasonable statement. Where Express has gone wrong is not say communicating weekly or bi weekly AND
Taking the final payment. That’s what has parents upset.

Don’t take the final payment, say everything is fine and then ghost your families.