Originally Posted by Anonymous
No salty dads out tonight. 👀.

Probably busy checking highlight links with son talking about how he is a better player.

Daddy Ball!! Crack me up.

too funny- when your dad coaches or runs a club you will get special treatment. That's a fact and can't be argued.9congratulations) NLF has very good teams and top talent across the board. Hence the list is based off those dad(coaches,owners,organizers) who feel their players are the best. Great for the kids on the list as it gives them great exposure to those that don't know! There are players who are better at the position on the same team as some listed.NLF is doing a great job promoting their brand and players except when it doesn't even let their neighbors in (igloo) or other clubs its really hard to support the daddies behind the scenes making it all happen.
More list's to come for the 2022 class that will be a bit more revealing to the top talent.

No worries, there is no $$ in lacrosse. If you're kids a serious athlete, he's playing football, soccer, basketball or baseball. There are a couple outliers but most of the kids playing D1 lacrosse couldn't make a starting lineup in these other D1 sports especially those which are pro league feeders. You're better off hitting the books, maxing out on your ACT/SAT and getting great internships.

Its comments like these that I find just silly. I am willing to bet that 99% of boys who play lacrosse are not thinking NLL, PLL or MLL or any other iteration of an "LL". As most of would agree, college lacrosse is bigger than professional lacrosse and that is the goal. These boys understand that there is no $$ in the traditional sense (professional sports) however there is a path to top universities whether its the Ivys in D1 or VA or Duke etc . . or D3 NESCAC etc . . . Assuming the boys correctly use this path they then quite often have an alumni base to tap into at top universities for getting jobs in the real word. Playing lax at a high level (D1 OR D3) can get them a leg up in interviews or jobs. My brother-in-law, who is a high up executive at a top financial institution tells me very regularly how many lacrosse, swimming, wrestling etc hires that his company makes every year. He tells me that the collegiate athletes at top institutions get looked at before others. While the Lizards or Waterdogs of the MLL and PLL will potentially be a bridge for top athletes for a couple of years, the majority will take their degree from top academic institutions that they got into BECAUSE OF LACROSSE and will do great things.

Not everyone wants to work at a top financial firm. More top level jobs go to the college kids with highest academics. Frankly most jobs could care less if you played lacrosse. And if you go into the tech world where most jobs will come from one day, Lacrosse with a Communication degree just doesnt mean much.

My point is that it is better to go the smart route for the majority to get into a college and or a internship/job then rely on lacrosse . Even tho lacrosse is a way for some.