Originally Posted by Anonymous
NY SCHOOLS CLOSED UNTIL APRIL 15th .... NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR LACROSSE THIS YEAR

Why not? Are you suggesting good lacrosse can't be played in May/June? Many of us are still hopeful to salvage a portion of the season!

"Us" as in the kids who are playing or "Us" as in the nutjob parent who thinks lacrosse is little johnnys ticket to fame and fortune??

It is us. Our son, our family. Kids succeed because of a supportive family culture. My son is a senior headed to a big program next year, so yes lax was the golden ticket getting him into a school he would never have gotten into without. We (parents, siblings, and son) were exited to experience senior year and all that goes along with it. We are still hopeful that some games might be played. Otherwise we will look forward to the next level. Too bad you're such a nasty hammerhead.

LOL.... Walk around anywhere that is not a field during an active lacrosse tournament and ask 10 people to name 1 famous Lacrosse player. Good luck getting an answer. Golden ticket lol. Sending kids out to play contact sports in the next 6 months is the golden ticket to spreading Coronavirus. I believe that your kid would never have gotten into a school without Lacrosse as there seems to be no brains being passed down from the parents. Maybe we should get Cuomo to dedicate some of his daily news conferences to notIntelligent sports parents who want to start sending kids out to play sports. Please let me know when the golden child gets back from his spring break trip in Florida so I can come watch this stud doing his 3 hours of wallball homework.

Hey Stunad, I bet you they would name, Rabil and Pannell to start off with.