Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Holy garbage!!!!!! I have worked for one of the largest banks in the world out of NY for the last 20 years and I have done tons of interviews. I can't believe I have been forgetting to ask people in these interviews what college they played lacrosse at. I guess the Executives didn't pass down that lax directive. I'm going to resign tomorrow out of guilt for depriving my company of the talent I have missed out on due to the fact I haven't focused on D1 or D2 lacrosse players. Thanks for opening my eyes to this network of geniuses!

you sound like a laxer. "I've worked for JPM for 20 years so I know...... "

Ok...and your bosses son is headed to Yale next year...never would have gotten in there without lax. Might be your boss in a few years. Your tone would be much different if your kid wasn’t riding pine! Maybe he should try the science research club? [/quote]

I wonder who are the most important people IN THE WORLD right now. Research scientists or lax players. Great example. Another genius who wants to send his kids out to play lacrosse this weekend. I wonder why Long Island has more COVID-19 cases than probably half the US states combined?