Originally Posted by 2waymiddie
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can see some offer. Like 1000 dollar check back. Maybe 1200,1500 credit towards next season. Something like that. Let’s face it, if 250,300 kids play for a club. They aren’t cutting a million dollars in checks. They aren’t Fortune 500 companies. Yes they do well, some really well, but that’s not happening. Remember, it isn’t clubs fault this situation is happening. Second most club directors are regular guys, with regular jobs. Yes they make profits, but I don’t think most clubs even have a million bucks sitting in accounts to even give refunds of this magnitude.

Yea, I agree. You also have to remember that club started in the Fall for most clubs and I believe July will be comprised of playing (being optimistic) so therefore a couple of months were affected by this virus. It’s times like this when we should support the small businesses and work with them rather than get a prorated amount which they unlikely have...

Get the heck out of here. Some of these clubs charge late fees, percentage if credit card used. advertised a service from beginning (fall) to last tournament. If partial service is received, partial refund is given. They've made very good salaries (owners) for many years, and raised prices annually. Don't mix personal feelings with business!