Originally Posted by Anonymous
That’s what I’m wondering because we didn't get an invite!😀
We are only 23s and don’t have a real film yet- I pulled something together at the last minute.
Of course I know that we are good enough to be there but upon examining last years rosters, and looking at some of the other “exclusive” camps from last summer-it seems to be a money grab. A light bulb went off when they did the US Lacrosse U15 last summer and half the girls that made it through the $$$ tryouts were from west of the Mississippi.
I’m just letting my daughter play her first year of high school to see where she stands.

Is there a tournament based on individual skills anywhere? That’s the million dollar question...

...its another one of those money grabs that make kids apply....there was no real tryout...stick to events that are geared towards making sure your kid is seen....not worth it at all...look at the previous years rosters ...
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That’s what I’m wondering because we didn't get an invite!😀
We are only 23s and don’t have a real film yet- I pulled something together at the last minute.
Of course I know that we are good enough to be there but upon examining last years rosters, and looking at some of the other “exclusive” camps from last summer-it seems to be a money grab. A light bulb went off when they did the US Lacrosse U15 last summer and half the girls that made it through the $$$ tryouts were from west of the Mississippi.
I’m just letting my daughter play her first year of high school to see where she stands.

Is there a tournament based on individual skills anywhere? That’s the million dollar question...

smart! Look at the previous years rosters and you know...its a total money grab..look for clinics and camps at schools ..this is BS. You will not be recruited here...especially 2023's they won't be looked at at all...waste of a lot of money!!!!