Originally Posted by Anonymous
Has nothing to do with how he treated any individual kid, it was his poor behavior as an adult around youth and children. His language, his perverted comments in front of young players, his sexual overtures to other female (college age and recent hS grad) and inappropriate comments again within the ear shot of children. Also his drunken (or alcohol smelling hung over) behavior at tournament sites. Sorry Ms.Smith you should of straightened you son out when he was kicked out of Tampa, but you didn’t.

Hopefully none of your family members will ever make poor decisions, struggle with addiction, or find themselves in serious trouble. However, it is said that Karma is a [ChillLaxin]... The man in question and his family are most certainly dealing with the consequences of his actions and behavior and I feel for them. Your cowardly attack on an anonymous forum will not go unpunished. I hope that it is not one of your loved ones who ultimately has to pay the price for your lack of empathy and callousness.

So if he has such an “addiction “. Why the heck is he coaching youth girls lacrosse ???

I know and like the guy, do not like what he did. As of right now he is listed as an Under Armour coach for underclass All American team Long Island. I wonder if this incident gets him dropped by Under Armour? He certainly made a big mistake and will be paying for it professionally, both law enforcement and lacrosse wise. Hopefully he learns from it, becomes better moving forward. Everyone deserves a second chance.