Originally Posted by Anonymous
Taking a 7-9 loss to John Jay mid season is hardly getting smoked Genius!

I am smart enough to know how to use the quote feature. Also smart enough to know SWR plays no one and will not get the national recognition they may deserve. Especially if they win the few tough matchups they have this year unlike last year when they went 2 and 3.

Obviously not as smart as you think you are. Shoreham’s already ranked nationally and truthfully means absolutely nothing. Winning the State Championship is all that matters. Good luck!!

Good Luck to you too.....in the 2 games vs. tough opponents your team will play.

Simply Ignorant! John Jay, GC, Comsewogue, WI, Mt Sinai, HF... I count at least 6. Like I said Good Luck!

Just to clear things up.....you or another SWR person (most likely you) posted that SWR is the best team in Suffolk, regardless of the conference. Additionally, you insinuated an upcoming victory over Seaford in the class IV football LIC (previous post-not on this thread). I hope your son can cash the check your big mouth wrote to fulfill your bigger ego. Facts are facts SWR strength of schedule is not good in lacrosse or football. Lacrosse wise, the team is very good, and as I stated, they may not get the national recognition they may deserve because of their weak schedule. Your [ChillLaxin] is that SWR is “already ranked nationally and truthfully means absolutely nothing.” Yeah....ok. Winning a state championship is great, but is is not, “all that matters.” Lastly, no one needs your “Good Luck”.