Originally Posted by Anonymous
It was a waste of time for the Warriors. They were well beyond the best team. That wasn’t a real “A”bracket and the “B” bracket was barely a C level. The tournament has gone down hill.

Never a waste of time when boys are outside playing lacrosse all day. I don't care which team it was. Best team or the worst, kids learned something. The only ones that wasted the day were the kids on their phones or playing video games all day.
AGREED.. the NLF is not all its cracked up to be anyway.. 91 runs the tourney. MONEY GRAB.

I'm not going that far. The NLF tournaments tend to bring in some of the toughest competition around. Maybe not all of the best teams (S2S and Igloo are not invited, so they come to mind), but there are generally no weak teams. I think those tournaments are great. Fall Classic and Elite Invitation are also two fall tourneys that bring many highly competitive clubs together. But that doesn't mean that any of the other tournaments are a waste of time by any means. As long as the boys are outside working on their craft, seeing what other clubs/players are doing, and trying new things, then the experience is a valuable one. I think tourneys are important to the boys. Practice can get monotonous and tourneys are a great bonding experience for the team. The tailgate/tents, the food, the music, the kids joking between games; all of these make it fun.