I'd like to know if other parents are seriously considering spending $5k-$10k to hump it out to Denver only to lose to Express. I honestly don't see the point in that. In the space of 6 days, Express destroyed S2S, Legacy, True Blue, Igloo, Mad Dog, R $ S H GoldRush twice, and was up 9-2 on the Rebels when the game was suspended with 12 minutes to go. It wasn't even close, and anyone who says differently didn't watch the games as I unfortunately did. Who's left? BBL? 91? Prime Time? And if you think that a winter's worth of practice is going to change anything, consider that Express will be practicing just as hard. The only possibility is if the 91 parents who abandoned their previous teams pull their kids out of that trainwreck before it's too late and move to a different team, which may alter the talent landscape on one of a handful of teams that have a shot of coming within 5 goals of Express. Otherwise, I'm thinking I'd rather spend 4th of July weekend on my boat with my entire family and depositing the $10k across their college funds.