Rage is I believe 2-1 overall against Igloo Kodiak Rush. The one game Igloo won was in the championship of the Blatant tourney last May. They went up by one goal halfway through the game, and then literally played keepaway the rest of the game. Every time an Igloo kid got the ball, he just went to the corner and stood there. Kind of weak sauce in my opinion, but hey, a win is a win, so enjoy it and make yourself feel good for beating big, bad, mighty 91 Rage?

Overall, though, Igloo is a quality program as are many others on LI. But Igloo lost their best kid to 91 Machine, and I really don’t think anyone can dispute that Machine and Rage are 1-2 on LI in this age group. You could argue that Rage, Igloo Kodiak and Legacy Gators (and maybe S2S) are all on the same level and any is capable of beating any of the others. But Rage has a winning record against Igloo Kodiak and Rage also defeated Legacy last June. So as of now, Rage is clearly #2. But that can change at any time and they have to keep proving it on the field.