My point is that at a school like Maryland EVERY girl is extremely good and 90% came in highly decorated. Thanks for nitpicking. For arguments sake, 16 girls play regularly, maybe. My point is I'm taking nothing away from the talent level at the back end of a roster like UMD. They are all studs, only so many can be on the field. I was NOT saying that they fizzle out or were over rated in HS. Its a numbers game and schools like UMD, UNC etc are the best of the best and they collect talent. Thanks for your dissertation

As for your rebuke below; I stand by all my statements. Is there a single girl on the UMD roster that did not receive "All something" in HS?? I'd be surprised, but perhaps there is an outlier I missed.

"- It is difficult to ascertain exactly what your point is but we must assume that you are implying that many "HS Under Armour All-Americans" will "never" see the field in college. Your statement is not accurate or true. ---IT IS HIGHLY POSSIBLE

- You then use the word "fact" and state that "on the roster are 44 legit high school super stars and everybody's All-American". Your statement is not accurate or true.--IT IS TRUE

- "Those girls on the bench I'm sure would thrive at most other top 25 schools but they chose to compete at the very highest talent pool." Since your basic premiss is not true even this statement suspect. " --THEY WOULD