"Well, appears you want to cherry pick stats that help make your point, I will fill in some of the blanks. She went 5&1 against Northwestern, 4&0 against Penn, 4&1 against Virginia, 4&0 against Notre Dame, 3&0 against Notre Dame and 2&1 against UNC. I watched two games last year and she was face guarded for some/all of the game. She put up these stats being face guarded during games. She had two great seasons at Duke while Duke did not make the playoffs in either one. I'll repeat that, Duke did not make the playoffs in either season. She left to try and make the playoffs and have at least a chance to win a championship. I wish her the best of luck. Go to Duke for the degree, not the lacrosse..."

Cherry pick stats is exactly what you have done. To say she was "by far" their best offensive player is just ignorant and if you watched Duke in the ACC tournament she was not the biggest threat on her team. If she has transferred to BC to win anything she has picked the wrong school as they will be around the 4-5 best team in the conference for the remainder of her career and if that was her thinking then throwing the program you came from under the bus for made up nonsense so you don't have to sit out a year would show a lack of character in my opinion. If there truly was some type of trauma besides losing going on at Duke then good luck to her but maybe they should be called out for it.