Originally Posted by Anonymous
She appealed to the NCAA and it was granted . Would be interesting to know why she left .

Here are the reasons:
1-Not going to start
2-Doesn't like the campus
3-Doesn't get along with coach/teammates

That's about the extent of it.

1. she was by far the best offensive player and already started two years
2. see above
3. Maybe

Talk about not being informed. She was the leading scorer the last 2 years and would have broken the
career scoring record at Duke. I'm told girls at Duke and BC really like her. She wants to play at a more competitive program, where she can showcase her talents better.

Talk about being blinded by stats , was not their best offensive player and was clearly out played by OJ in the big games. Yes she put up big numbers on the backs of lesser teams and celebrated each one like she just won a national championship. By the way she was claiming some form of trauma to the NCAA as in mental due to coaches, players or both so your claim of wanting to go to a more competitive team this year is ridiculous. Also what is with the Duke stat padding , look at their shots taken vs goals and tell me those shooting percentages are accurate .

Pretty fair point...she had 47pts against presb,ecu,vcu,w&m and campbell...1 goal against bc and unc and 1 asst against syracuse...Does she really want to play at a more competitive program? careful what you wish for.

Well, appears you want to cherry pick stats that help make your point, I will fill in some of the blanks. She went 5&1 against Northwestern, 4&0 against Penn, 4&1 against Virginia, 4&0 against Notre Dame, 3&0 against Notre Dame and 2&1 against UNC. I watched two games last year and she was face guarded for some/all of the game. She put up these stats being face guarded during games. She had two great seasons at Duke while Duke did not make the playoffs in either one. I'll repeat that, Duke did not make the playoffs in either season. She left to try and make the playoffs and have at least a chance to win a championship. I wish her the best of luck. Go to Duke for the degree, not the lacrosse...